1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks in a medium size mixing bowl.
2. Stir in mayonnaise, jalapeño peppers, onions, cheddar cheese, and mustard until smooth.
3. Add cumin, salt, pepper and cilantro (if desired) and most of the bacon. Mix to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings.
4. Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg halves. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
5. Garnish with remaining bacon crumbles and cilantro. Dust with paprika.
*Tabasco Mayonnaise is sold in grocery stores. If not available, simply add a few dashes of Tabasco sauce to mayonnaise and combine.